The Pacers, again, broke open a tight game in the third quarter, outscoring the Heat 26-12, before cruising on to an easy win.
- George Hill top scored with 20, but it was Roy Hibbert that dominated with a sick 19 points, 18 rebounds and 5 blocks. He was a beast tonight.
- Speaking of beasts, David West didn't shoot well but had 14 and 9. Granger had 17 and 7 on 6-15 shooting, which is pretty good for him.
- The Heat went with Shane Battier and Dexter Pittman in the starting lineup. Big mistake. Battier went 0-7 and scored a big ZERO, and Pittman did the same in 3 minutes of scintillating play.
- D-Wade should have been suspended for his cheap shot on Darren Collison in game 2 but didn't, but karma prevailed tonight as Wade put up a pathetic 5 points on 2-13 shooting. Sucked in. I'd like to think Paul George's defense had something to do with it. George had 9 points, by the way.
- Speaking of Wade, he had a heated confrontation (pun intended) with coach Spoelstra when the Heat were getting hammered in the second half. He got into the coach's face and had to be separated by Juwan Howard and other veterans. The scariest thing was watching an uncomfortable Spoelstra back away and then pretend nothing happened. Shows the guy either has no balls or that he knows Wade owns him.
- Granger grabbed Lebron's jersey on a breakaway. Lebron retaliated with another elbow. Granger got into his face. Got a technical. Lebron missed the free throw. Lance Stephenson does the choke sign. Gold.